Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

This is my first attempt at blogging but I love reading my daughters blog and thought this would be a great time to start one.  I've just been diagnosed with a very rare kidney disease and what better way to keep up with what's going on than to blog. 

My nephrologist has recommended I go to NYC to see a world renowned nephrologist who specializes in this disease.  Now it's time to pray that he can see me within the next 3 months.  If not, the 2nd best doctor is in St. Louis.  That's only a 4 to 5 hour drive from here.  Although I've always wanted to go to NYC,  I didn't plan to go in the middle of winter or under these circumstances but will go at the drop of a hat.

But for now everyone have a great 2011 - wow! and much good health and happiness to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment